This is the Forum for Northern Spanking. Anyone may view the Forum but to contribute, you first need to register but you do not need to be a member of northernspanking.com. Registration is free and confidential, you can create your own Profile, upload your own pictures and keep up to date with what the team at Northern Spanking are up to! To register, send an email to paul@northernspanking.com
Hampshire, February 2013
  • Paul Kennedy February 2013
    We were privileged last weekend to shoot with Amelia Jane Rutherford and Caroline Grey, both back with us after far too long. We shot four lovely films including one short Nurse scenario with Caroline topping (MOST unusual!), a long-format Celtic Corrections film telling the story of a writer's encounter with a kinky couple (Amelia and Stephen Lewis), a dark tale of a therapist's abuse of power and the tale of a hapless magazine editor presented with two over-enthusistic reporters, ("What do you mean our circulation is down to seventeen and a half copies?"). It was wonderful to be working with two beautiful and talented actresses. Here's some sample pictures to whet your apetite, plus some out-takes.

Attachments
    IMG_5772.JPG 84K
    IMG_5848.JPG 47K
    IMG_5855.JPG 48K
    IMG_5867.JPG 100K
    IMG_5883.JPG 69K
    IMG_5950.JPG 85K
    IMG_6176.JPG 49K
    IMG_6037.JPG 83K
    IMG_6038.JPG 82K
    IMG_6116.JPG 69K
    IMG_6133.JPG 58K
  • PandoraPandora March 2013
    The two best spanking actresses in the UK in my opinion, bar none. I'm particularly enamoured of the two of Amelia cracking up in the toppy poses. Delightful. Can't wait to see the results. :)
  • ChiefChief March 2013
    I agree... I so want to film with Caroline Grey too... I've made no secret she's a fantastic actress (with a great bum, lol!) must do something about that!.
    Looking forward to meeting Paul when we meet up later (much later now) tonight :)
  • Paulblue12 March 2013
    Such well staged shots of all the gals...such ample bottoms, a real gem.