This is the Forum for Northern Spanking. Anyone may view the Forum but to contribute, you first need to register but you do not need to be a member of northernspanking.com. Registration is free and confidential, you can create your own Profile, upload your own pictures and keep up to date with what the team at Northern Spanking are up to! To register, send an email to paul@northernspanking.com
Hi spankers!! Just a bit of advice needed? We are new to this recently the wife asked me to hand Spa
  • HotnCold December 2012
    Hi spankers!! Just a bit of advice needed? We are new to this recently the wife asked me to hand Spank her bum!! And She absolutely loves it? She likes me spanking her cheeks in upward movements with my bare hand, she says the sensation is fantastic around pussy area and she's always wet an so turned on after I Spank her (who's the lucky one? I'm just needing help with trying different hand techniques?? Wondering if there was an experienced hand spanker out there that would be able to hand Spank my wife showing me the different techniques thanks ColdĀ 
  • Lucy+McLeanLucy McLean December 2012
    Hi Cold,

Depending on where you are based you could try booking a private session/lesson with a professional girl. Alternatively, Coco De Mer shop in London now offer spanking lessons.

Hope that is helpful!