This is the Forum for Northern Spanking. Anyone may view the Forum but to contribute, you first need to register but you do not need to be a member of northernspanking.com. Registration is free and confidential, you can create your own Profile, upload your own pictures and keep up to date with what the team at Northern Spanking are up to! To register, send an email to paul@northernspanking.com
Las Vegas, August 2012
  • Paul Kennedy September 2012
    OK so I know this is out of order with the Staffordshire shoot but there's a complex technical reason for it which would be far to dull to go into! There are various reports of the exploits of our merry little band at this year's Shadow Lane Party in other sections so here I'll concentrate on the filming, which took place all on one day, Friday 31st August.

We decided early on that as we wanted to work with as many girls as possible that we would adopt one scenario for all the films, being the continuation of "The Travelling Diciplinarian &..." series, this time with Stephen Lewis and Amy Hunter sharing the role. They were certainly kept very busy dealing with & The Housemaids, & The Nurse, & The Croupier and & The Schoolgirl!! Here are some sample pictures of the resulting films and stills. I hope you enjoy them!

With great thanks to Stephen, Amy, Mr Allen, Heather, Mila, Jenni, Alex & Ten.

MILA KOHL

JENNI MACK

HEATHER

ALEX REYNOLDS

MILA KOHL

HEATHER

ALEX REYNOLDS

ALEX REYNOLDS

TEN AMORETTE
    Attachments
    035.jpg 93K
    IMG_5039.JPG 54K
    IMG_5268.JPG 93K
    IMG_5345.JPG 76K
    IMG_5084.JPG 55K
    IMG_5117.JPG 49K
    IMG_5222.JPG 42K
    IMG_5292.JPG 55K
    NSI111-TS057.jpg 79K
  • Paulblue12 September 2012
    Some very good pics - like the one of Heather, the look on her face is priceless.
  • tim September 2012
    Beautiful girls a few new to me ,most welcome ,best from ,Tim.
  • Paulblue12 March 2013
    ..Also like the pics of Alex, great to see her ample bottom on this site, she must be a real joy to spank..?
  • Paul Kennedy March 2013
    Alex is a delight to spank and to be around. She's in the UK just now, as you will have seen, we are shooting with her again this coming weekend!