This is the Forum for Northern Spanking. Anyone may view the Forum but to contribute, you first need to register but you do not need to be a member of northernspanking.com. Registration is free and confidential, you can create your own Profile, upload your own pictures and keep up to date with what the team at Northern Spanking are up to! To register, send an email to paul@northernspanking.com
Glasgow, January 2012 - Part 1
  • Paul Kennedy March 2012
    (Very) belatedly, here are some of the results of our first shoot in 2012 and the last in our Glasgow location. Lucy and I moved south to Hampshire in early December and we still don't have a proper internet connection - Aaaghrrr! - so Northern Spanking is currently being operated from pubs and cafe's with free WiFi, hence the intermittent, sorry non-existent, updates to the Forum. I will try to rectify that, in some style, over the coming few weeks.

And first is a report and samples of what we got up to in Glasgow. This was a special one and featured the long-awaited return of two of our favourite spankees, Kali Redmond and Roxy (sex-on-legs) Valentynne, plus the first shoot for two new girls, Phoebe Phoenix and Serena Storm. Enjoy!

Poor little Kali, looking very vulnerable indeed!

Attachments
    NSI106-KS060.jpg 86K
    NSI106-KS133.jpg 70K
    NSI106-KS137.jpg 79K
  • Hi Lucy and Paul
    Sorry to see you are moving from Glasgow. I wish you all the very best of luck in Hampshire. Hope 'my' Lochgelly XL gets plenty of work there.
    p.s. Where can I see Lucy in action in 'Behind the Bike Sheds'?
    Best wishes
    Bawsy Strang
  • Lucy+McLeanLucy McLean March 2012
    Hey Bawsy,

Your tawse is seeing plenty of action lately! The film Behind The Bike Sheds is inside the members area. The quickest way to find it is to search through the girls page for their film lists, so try under Kami Robertson or Donna Davenport, Emma Bishop or myself.
  • Paulblue12 February 2013
    Like the pink glow of her bottom..!